1. Fox, K. R. 'The influence of physical activity on
mental well-being”. Public Health
Nutrition:1999, 2(3a), 411–418.
2. Word Health Organization (WHO). Exercise for
health. FIMS Committee on Physical Activity for
Health. Bulletin of the World Health
Organization. 1995; 73(2): 135–6.
3. Sports Council/HEA. Allied Dunbar National
Fitness Survey: Main findings. London: Sports
Council and HEA.1992.
4. Gill, D. L. Psychological Dynamics of Sport
Exercise. Second Edition. Human Kinetics
5. Wesley Withe PII, P. Relationship of aspect of
body concept, creativity and sports proficiency
the university Wisconsin. Supervise Professor
6. Anshell, M, E. "The Psychology of Sport from
Theory to Practice". Translated by Seyed Ali
Asghar Masdad, Ettelaat Publication.2002
7. Mohammadi, N. Explaining the Concepts and
Foundations of Creativity and Innovation:
Hamshahri Newspaper,2005 Thirteenth Year,
No. 3730. [Persian]
8. Ansari, M. H. Knowledge and Creativity
Management in the General Office of Physical
Education of Tehran Province. Journal of Sport
Management.2011. (3) 8. [Persian]
9. Sheikh Ali Zadeh H, P., Toggari, F., Pir Aalai, E.
Estimating the Creativity of Organizational
Culture in Sport Managers. Journal of Sport
Management.2011 (1) 2. [Persian]
10. Farid, D. Investigating the relationship
between creativity and entrepreneurship
between athlete and non-athlete men and
women (Case study: Yazd University Students).
Journal of Sport Management. 2009 (11) 4.
11. Scanlan, T. K., Russell, D. G., Beals, K. P. &
Scanlan, L. A. Project on Elite Athlete
Commitment (PEAK): n. a Direct Test and
Expansion of the Sport Commitment Model with
Elite Amateur Sportsmen. Journal of sport and
exercise psychology.2003(25), PP: 360-376.
12. Jaberi, A., Salimi, M.; Khazaeipool, J, The
effect of intrinsic and extrinsic motivation on
employee knowledge sharing sports
organizations (The case study recruited Physical
Education), Journal of Sport
Management.2001(14), pp. 57 - 55, [Persian]
13. Abbasgholipour, A; Shahbazi, M;
Bagherzadeh, F. Investigating the attributional
and motivational styles of elite athletes and subathletes of individual sports. Journalof Motor
Behavior.2014, Summer, Issue 16, pp. 75-92.
14. Iranmanesh, H; Saberi Kakhaki, A; Zarezadeh,
M. The Relationship between Sport Confidence
and Motivation in Table Tennis Athletes Based
on Autonomy Theory. Journal of Studies in Sport
Psychology.2014, Summer, No. 8, pp. 59-76.
15. Ahlberg, M. Mallett, Clifford J., & Tinning, R.
Developing autonomy supportive coaching
behaviors: An action research approach to coach
development. International Journal of Coaching
Science.2008, Vol. 2 No. 2, July.
16. Headley-Cooper, K. J. Coaches’ Perspectives
on Athlete-Centered Coaching. A thesis
submitted in conformity with the requirements
for the degree of Master of Science, Graduate
Department of Exercise Sciences, University of
17. Kidman, L. and Davis, W. Empowerment in
Coaching, In J. Broadhead and W. Davis (Eds),
Ecological Task Analysis Perspectives on Movement, Champaign, IL: Human
18. Lyle, J. Sports Coaching Concepts, A
Framework for coaches behavior, London:
19.Davids, K, Button, C and Bennett, S. Dynamics
of Skill Acquisition – A Constraint- Led Approach,
Human Kinetics, Champaign, IL.2008.
20. Hanson, B. How to be an Athlete Centered
Coach, Athlete Assessments, viewed February
2014, <https:// athleteassessments.com/
21. Dowdell, T. Characteristics of Effective
Gymnastics Coaching. In Science of Gymnastics
Journal.2011, 2(1):15-24 · February.
22. Light.R. Positive pedagogy for sport coaching:
Athlete-centered coaching for individual sports.
Book ·2016. November.
23. Shafizadeh, M. Determining the reliability
and validity questionnaires of participation
motivation in sports activities, task- orientation
and self-orientation in adolescent sports.
Research in Sports Science,2007, No. 14, pp. 31-
24. Daemi, h; & Moghimi Barforosh, F. Creativity
Test Standardization. Cognitive Science News,
2004, Volume 6, Numbers 3 and 4, pp1-8.
25. Whitmore, J. Coaching for performance:
growing people, performance and purpose (3rd
Ed), London: Nicholas Brealey.2002.
26. Mallet, C. Self-Determination Theory: A Case
Study of Evidence Based Coaching, The Sports
Psychologist,2005, Vol. 19(4), 417-419.
27. Naghsh, Z., Ghazi Tabatabaei, M., Tarkhan,
R.A. The structural pattern of efficacy, perceived
usefulness and achievement: a review of the
mediating role of self-regulated learning. Journal
of New achievements Cognitive Science.2010,
12(1), 1-16. [Persian]
28. Ataei far, R., Shaghaghi, F. The relationship
between goal orientation, self-regulated
learning and academic achievement in third
grade female students in mathematics-physics
section and Humanities. Journal of
Education.2010, 106, 49-65. [Persian]
29. Pintrich, P. R. The role of motivation in
promoting and sustaining self-regulated
learning. International Journal of Educational
30. Nichols, AR, Callard, J. Focused for Rugby – A
proven approach for peak performance, Human
Kinetics, Champaign, IL.2012.
31. De Souza, A and Olsin, J. A Player-Centered
Approach to Coaching, Journal of Physical
Education, Recreation and Dance,2008, Vol.
79(6) pp. 24-30.