1. Shareh H. Metacognitive therapy, fluvoxamine
and combined treatment in treating Iranian
patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder.
PHD Thesis. IUMS. 2019; 50-59. (In Persian).
2. Siergert RJ, Abernethy DA. Depression in
multiple sclerosis: a review. J Neurol Neurosur
Ps. 2019; (76):469-75.
3. Yaghobi AsgharAbad E, Bassaknejad S,
Mehrabizade honarmand M, Zamirinejad S.
Effectiveness of metacognitive therapy (MCT) on
depressed addicts under methadone
maintenance treatment (MMT) in city Mashhad
of Iran. J North Khorasan Univ Med Sci. 2019;
5(1):167-174. (In Persian).
4. Khoshouei MS, Farhadi N. Comparison of job
stress, stressful life events, and coping styles
between shift and non-shift Personnel. Journal
of research and health. 2019; 4(4): 920-6. (In
5. Mohammadi M. Investigating of impressive
factors in resilience of individuals at risk of
substance abuse.Ph.D. Dissertation. Tehran:
University of Welfare and Rehabilitation
Sciences. College of psychology and education
sciences. 2020; 79-83. (In Persian) .
6. Kovalchick A, Dawson K. Egucation
Technology. United States of America: ABCCLIO.Lee G, Lu P, Hua X, Wu S, Nguyen K, Teng E,
Leow A, Jackjer C, Toga A, Weiner M, Bartzokis
G, Thompson P. Depressive symptoms in mild
cognitive impairment predict greater atrophy in
alzheimer's disease related regions. Biol
psychiatry. 2018; 814-821.
7. Ortega LA, Tracy BA, Gould TJ, Parikh V. Effects
of chronic low-and high-dose nicotine on
cognitive flexibility in C57BL/6J mice.
Behavioural brain research. 2013; 134-145.
8. Wilken JA, Turner AP, Williams RM, Kane R.
Depression and multiple sclerosis. Review of a
lethal combination. J Rehabil Res Dev. 2016;
9. Firouzabadi A, Shareh H. Effectiveness of
Detached Mindfulness Techniques in Treating a
Case of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.
Advances in Cognitive Science. 2019; 11(2): 1-7.
10. Milo R, Kahana E. Multiple sclerosis:
geoepidemiology, genetics and the
environment. Autoimmun Rev. 2019; 9(5): 387-
11. Pakdaman H. Neurology in Iran: where we
are, where we should go? Paper presented in the
22thCongress of Neurology & Clinical
Electrophysiology of Iran. 2019; 4(6):56-89. (In
12. Janssens ACJW, Van Dorn PA, De Boer JB, Van
der Meche FGA, Passchier J, Hitzen RQ. Impact of
recently diagnosed multiple sclerosis on quality
of life, anxiety, depression and distress of atients
and partners. Acta Neurol Scand. 2019; 10(8):
13. Sexton MB, Byrd MR, Kluges V. Measuring
resilience in Women experiencing infertility
using the CD-Risc: Examining infertility related
Stress, general distress, and coping Styles. J
Psychiatr Res. 2020 (44): 236-241.
14. Shirinzade dastgiri M, Goudarzi MA,
Ghanizade A, Taghavi, MR Factor structure,
validity and reliability of meta-cognition 30. The
J Psychol. 2019; (48): 461-445. (In Persian) 15. Spiro DB. Early Onset Multiple Sclerosis: A
Review for Nurse Practitioners. JPEDHC. 2019;
16. Rafeeyan Z, Azarbarzin M, Mustafa Moosa F,
Hasanzadeh A. Effect of aquatic exercise on the
multiple sclerosis patients' quality of life. IJNMR.
2020; 15(1): 43-47. (In Persian).
17. Valko PO, Bassetti CL, Bloch KE, Held U,
Baumann CR. Validation of the fatigue severity
scale in a Swiss cohort. Sleep. 2018; 31(11):
18. Ebrahimi Atri M, Saeedi F. Sarvari M,
Khorshid Sokhangooy M. Effect of Aquatic
Exercise Program on Fatigue in Women with
Multiple Sclerosis. J Mazand Univ Med Sci. 2020;
22(94): 54-61. (In Persian).
19. Seyedi Sarwai M, Amini M, Hosseini SM. The
relationship between family communication
patterns and personality traits with
psychological well-being mediated by resilience
in my patients. S, psychological methods and
models. 2013; (11):17-38. (In Persian).
20. Hawkinse JD, Catalano RF, Miller JY. Risk and
protective factors for alcohl and other drug
problems in adolescence and early adulthood:
Implication for substance abuse prevention.
Psychological Bullentin. .2016; 11(2): 6- 105.
21. Kerr jH. Come out come and elite J apaness
womens field hockeg player’s experience of
emotions and stress. Journal of psychology of
sport and exercise. 2015; 6(4): 251-263.
22. Pena, JA, Ravelo ME, Rubio E, Pirela D, Soto
A, Nava CM. Pediatric multiple sclerosis in
Venezuela.Arq Neuropsiquiatr. 2019; 70(4): 267-
23. Fayand J, Akbari M, Moradi O, Karimi Q.
Investigating the Effectiveness of Resiliency
Pattern on Improving the Quality of Life of
Multiple Sclerosis Patients: A Follow up Study.
Iranian Journal of Rehabilitation Research in
Nursing (IJRN). 2020; 6(3):51-104. (In Persian).
24. Hagh Ranjbar F, Kakavand AR, Borjali A,
Barmas H. Resilience and quality of life of
mothers of children with mental retardation. J
Health Psychol. 2020; 1(1):187-177. (In Persian).
25. Samani S, Jokar B, Sahragard N. Effects of
Resilience on Mental Health and Life
Satisfaction. Iran J Psychiatry Clin Psychol. 2020;
13(3): 290-293. (In Persian).
26. Junnarkar M, Sahni SP, Gill SH. Resilience
and Well-Being in Sports. In: Emotion, WellBeing, and Resilience. 1st Ed. Apple Academic
27. White B, Driver S, Warren AM. Resilienceand
indicators of adjustment during rehabilitation
from aspinal cord injury. Department of
kinesiology health promotion and recreation.
University of north Texas.Rehabil Psychol. 2020;
28. Izadian N, Amiri M, Jahromi R, Hamidi SH. A
study of relationship between suicidal ideas,
depression, resiliency, daily stresses and mental
health among Tehran university students.
Proscenia Soc Behav Sci. 2020; 5(7):56-87. (In
29. Mohebi M. (2014). Surveying the
psychological profile of successful Iranian
taekwondo athletes. (Unpublished master
dissertation). Tehran University. (In Persian).
30. Zandi H. G, & Mohebi M. Investigating
distinctive psychological characteristics of
successful and unsuccessful elite Iranian
taekwondo athletes. Journal of the International
Association for Taekwondo Research, 2016; 3(1),
11-18. (In Persian)
31. Mohebi M, Zarei S, Sohbatiha M. The
Relationship between Emotion Regulation
Strategies and Mental Toughness in Elite
Taekwondo Athletes. Journal of Sport
Psychology Studies, 2017; 21,29-42. (In Persian).
32. Hagan J. E, Pollmann D, & Schack T. EliteAthletes' Inevent Competitive Anxiety
Responses and Psychological Skills Usage under
Differing Conditions. Frontiers in psychology,
2017; 8, 2280-2280.
33. Ghorbanzadeh B, Bayar P. A Comparison of
the Pre-Competition and Post-Competition
Anxiety Levels of Taekwondo Athletes. Life
Science Journal, 2013; 10(2): 5-10. (In Persian).
34. Heidari Sharaf P, Karami J, Ashteh K, Mousavi
Z, Tarighati Maram F, Yavari M. The effectiveness
of resilience training in increasing the
adjustment of female students. Journal of
Psychological Development. 2019; 36-778. (In
35. Bakhshi F. The effectiveness of resilience
training protocol on mental health and hope of
female students in Karaj in Islamic Azad
University of Karaj. 2017; 32-84. (In Persian).
36. Taghizadeh ME. Investigating the role of
cognitive flexibility in predicting despair and
resilience in students. Cognitive Psychology
Quarterly.2013; 32-89. (In Persian).
37. Sharifi Rigi A, Basak Nejad S. The role of
emotional maturity, self-efficacy and spiritual
intelligence in predicting adaptation to the
university, by controlling cognitive flexibility in
nursing and midwifery students of Jundishapur
University. Journal of Qom University of Medical
Sciences. 2019; 69-78. (In Persian).
38. Delavar A. (2020). Theoretical and practical
foundations of research in humanities and
social sciences, Tehran: Roshd publication (in
39. Dennis JP, Vander Wall JS. The Cognitive
Flexibility Inventory. Instrument Development
and Estimates of Reliability and Validity. Cogn
Ther Res. 2010; 34(3), 241- 253. DOI:
40. Henderson N, & Milsltein M. (1996).
Resiliency in schools: Making it happen for
students and educators. Thousand Oaks, CA:
41. Soltani E, Shareh H, Bahrainian SA, Farmani
A. The mediating role of cognitive flexibility in
correlation of coping styles and resilience with
depression. Researcher Bulletin of Medical
Sciences. 2013;18(2), 86-96.
42. Fazeli M, Ehteshamzadeh P, Hashemi S. The
effectiveness of cognitive behavior therapy on
cognitive flexibility of depressed people.
Thoughts and Behavior in Clinical Psychology,
2015; 9(34): 27-36.
43. Everall RD, Altrows J, & Paulson BL. Creating
a future: A study of resiliency in suicidal female
adolescents. Journal of counseling. 2006; 84,
44. Luthar SS, & Chicchetti D. The construct of
resilience: A critical evaluation and guidelines for
future work. Child Development. 2000; 71(3),