1. Horton RS, Mack DE. Athletic identity in
marathon runners: Functional focus or
dysfunctional commitment? Journal of sport
2. Iso-Ahola SE, Hatfield BD. Psychology of
sports: A social psychological approach: William
C Brown Pub; 1986.
3. Dinavand B. The Effect of Mindfulness
Acceptance and Commitment Mindfulness
Training on State Anxiety, Competitive Anxiety
and Stress Strategies of Football Players, . MSc
Thesis, Allameh Tabataba'i University. 2018. (In
4. Ganji M GH. Abnormal psychology based on
DSM-5. 2013(Tehran:Publication savalan). (In
5. Bustanban Ghazian M HF. Comparison of
Competitive Anxiety and Fear of Failure in
Different Football Positions. Journal of Sport
Psychology Studies,. 2018 20(3):1-16. (In
6. Unierzyski P. Level of achievement
motivation of young tennis players and their
future progress. Journal of sports science &
7. Javadian SH. Analysis of Aggressive Factors of
East Azarbaijan Football Players. MSc Thesis,
Tabriz University. 2014. (In Persian).
8. Coreia ME, Rosado A, Serpa S, Ferreira V.
Fear of failure in athletes: Gender, age and type
of sport differences. Revista iberoamericana de
psicología del ejercicio y el deporte.
9. Cohn PJ. I cant make mistakes! How To
Overcome Fear of Failure, Perfectionism, and
Lack of Trust ebooklet. 2017.
10. Geukes K, Harvey JT, Trezise A, Mesagno C.
Personality and performance in real-world
competitions: Testing trait activation of fear of
negative evaluation, dispositional reinvestment,
and athletic identity in the field. Psychology of
Sport and Exercise. 2017;30:101-9.
11. Sagar S, Busch BK, Jowett S. Success and
failure, fear of failure, and coping responses of
adolescent academy football players. Journal of
Applied Sport Psychology. 2010;22(2):213-30.
12. Stephan Y, Brewer BW. Perceived
determinants of identification with the athlete
role among elite competitors. Journal of applied
sport psychology. 2007;19(1):67-79.
13. Guerrero M, Martin J. Para sport athletic
identity from competition to retirement: A brief
review and future research directions. Physical
Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics.
14. Soltani N VM. Modeling the Impact of Sport
Identity on Athletic Orientation in Athletes
Participating in the Eleventh Athletics Male
Student Olympiad,. Journal of Sport
Management. 2016 4(8):511-25. (In Persian). (In
15. Stroe S, Sirén C, Shepherd D, Wincent J. The
dualistic regulatory effect of passion on the
relationship between fear of failure and
negative affect: Insights from facial expression
analysis. Journal of Business Venturing.
16. Gil D. Psychological dynamics in sport.
Translated by Noor Ali Khajvand, 2013. (In
17. Sabiston C, Pila E, Crocker P, Mack D, Wilson
P, Brunet J, et al. Changes in body-related selfconscious emotions over time among youth
female athletes. Body image. 2020;32:24-33.
18. Tahmasebi M AI, & Bagheri G. Explaining the
Relationship between Ethical Intelligence and
Sport Behavior in Professional Athletes, Second
National Conference on Achievements in Sport
Sciences and Health. Ahvaz: Ahvaz University of
Medical Sciences. 2018. (In Persian).19. Martin JJ, Adams-Mushett C, Smith KL.
Athletic identity and sport orientation of
adolescent swimmers with disabilities. Adapted
Physical Activity Quarterly. 1995;12(2):113-23.
20. Fereydouni M RM. Modeling the Impact of
Moral Intelligence on Organizational Trust and
Organizational Health in the Ministry of Sport
and Youth. Journal of Modern Approaches to
Sport Management. 2017 18(5):47-57. (In
21. Borba M. The step by step plan to building
moral intelligence, nurturing kid’s hearts and
souls. San Francisco: National Educator Awards,
National Council of Self Steam. 2005;1:25.
22. Woodyatt L, Wenzel M, Ferber M. Two
pathways to self‐forgiveness: A hedonic path via
self‐compassion and a eudaimonic path via the
reaffirmation of violated values. British Journal
of Social Psychology. 2017;56(3):515-36.
23. Zardoshtian SH FH, & Gholami Turksloyeh S.
The Relationship between Moral Intelligence
and Its Components with the Sport Success of
Wrestlers Present at the International Teak
Tournament. Quarterly Journal of Physiology
and Management in Sport. 2018 2(10):32-45.
24. Cox SS, Bennett RJ, Tripp TM, Aquino K. An
empirical test of forgiveness motives' effects on
employees' health and well-being. Journal of
occupational health psychology.
25. Lennick D. Moral intelligence the key to
enhancing business performance and leader
ship success Wharton school publishing an
imprint of Pearson education Wharton School
Publishing. USA: An Imprint of Pearson
26. Cowden RG, Worthington Jr EL. Overcoming
failure in sport: A self-forgiveness framework.
27. Cabrita TM, Rosado AB, Leite TO, Serpa SO,
Sousa PM. The relationship between athletic
identity and career decisions in athletes. Journal
of Applied Sport Psychology. 2014;26(4):471-81.
28. MacBeth A, Gumley A. Exploring
compassion: A meta-analysis of the association
between self-compassion and psychopathology.
Clinical psychology review. 2012;32(6):545-52.
29. Martin DE, Austin B. Validation of the moral
competency inventory measurement
instrument: Content, construct, convergent and
discriminant approaches. Management
Research Review. 2010.
30. Costarelli V, Stamou D. Emotional
Intelligence, Body Image and Disordered Eating
Attitudes in Combat Sport Athletes. Journal of
Exercise Science & Fitness. 2009;7(2):104-11.
31. Asghari F R. Ghasemi Jubaneh. R. The
Relationship between Moral Intelligence and
Religious Attitudes with Marital Satisfaction in
Married Teachers. 2014 1( Consecutive Issue
(13): 65-85. (In Persian).
32. Conroy DE. Representational models
associated with fear of failure in adolescents
and young adults. Journal of Personality.
33. Abdoli B AN, Azimzadeh E, & Afshari J.
Validity and Reliability of the Performance
Evaluation Questionnaire. Journal of Growth
and Motor-Learning (Motion). 2013 12(1):37-
48. (In Persian).
34. Gilbert P, Allan S. The role of defeat and
entrapment (arrested flight) in depression: an
exploration of an evolutionary view.
Psychological medicine. 1998;28(3):585-98.
35. Tarsefi M KS, & Lester D. Normalization of
Failure Feeling Questionnaire and its
Relationship to Despair and Depression among
Students of Allameh Tabataba'i University.
Clinical Psychology Studies. 2015 5(19):81-98.
36. Aghayi, M. The Relationship betweenCoaching Leadership Styles and Sport Identity in
Selected Student Teams in Urmia, MA Thesis,
Urmia University of Sport Sciences, 2011. (In
37. Hooman. H.A. Analysis of Multivariate Data
in Behavioral Sciences. First Edition. 2008.
38. Weston R, Gore Jr PA. A brief guide to
structural equation modeling. The counseling
39. Hooman H AH, Sepah Mansour M, & Sheikhi
M. Modeling loneliness based on spiritual wellbeing, self-efficacy, and satisfaction from life.
Psychological research. 2010 2(7):19-32. (In
40. Moreno-Murcia JA, Huéscar Hernández E,
Conte Marín L, Nuñez JL. Coaches’ motivational
style and athletes’ fear of failure. International
journal of environmental research and public
41. Pila E, Sabiston CM, Mack DE, Wilson PM,
Brunet J, Kowalski KC, et al. Fitness-and
appearance-related self-conscious emotions
and sport experiences: A prospective
longitudinal investigation among adolescent
girls. Psychology of Sport and Exercise.
42. Burns GN, Jasinski D, Dunn SC, Fletcher D.
Athlete identity and athlete satisfaction: The
nonconformity of exclusivity. Personality and
Individual Differences. 2012;52(3):280-4.
43. Kienfie Liau A, Chow D, Tan TK, Senf K.
Development and validation of the personal
strengths inventory using exploratory and
confirmatory factor analyses. Journal of
Psychoeducational Assessment. 2011;29(1):14-
44. Wilson D, Bennett EV, Mosewich AD,
Faulkner GE, Crocker PR. “The zipper effect”:
Exploring the interrelationship of mental
toughness and self-compassion among
Canadian elite women athletes. Psychology of
Sport and Exercise. 2019;40:61-70.
45. Savari Nikou P Asefi A. Identification of
Sports Clubs Functions to Institutionalize Ethics
in Athletes.Research on Educational Sport. 2019
7(17):121-38. (In Persian).
46. Benesbordi A Nazari Torshizi A, & Moayed
N. Evaluating the Ethical Attitudes of Athlete
Students: The Role of Religiosity, Gender and
Type of Sport Research on Educational Sport.
2019 7(17):139-58. (In Persian).