1. Lipsitch M, Swerdlow DL, Finelli L. Defining the
Epidemiology of Covid-19 - Studies Needed. N
Engl J Med. 2020; 382(13):1194-1196.
2. Bernheim A, Mei X, Huang M, et al. Chest CT
Findings in Coronavirus Disease-19 (COVID-19):
Relationship to Duration of Infection. Radiology.
3. Bajema KL, Oster AM, McGovern OL, et al.
Persons Evaluated for 2019 Novel Coronavirus -
United States, January 2020. MMWR Morb
Mortal Wkly Rep. 2020; 69(6):166-170.
Published 2020 Feb 14.
4. Melnyk BM. Reducing Healthcare Costs for
Mental Health Hospitalizations With the
Evidence-based COPE Program for Child and
Adolescent Depression and Anxiety: A Cost
Analysis. J Pediatr Health Care. 2020; 34(2):117-
5. Alipour A, Ghadami A, Alipour Z,
Abdollahzadeh H. Preliminary validation of the
Corona disease anxiety scale (CDAS) in the
Iranian sample. Journal of Health Psychology.
2020; 8(4): 163-75. (in Persian).
6. Rajkumar RP. COVID-19 and mental health: A
review of the existing literature [published
online ahead of print, 2020 Apr 10]. Asian J
Psychiatr. 2020; 52:102066.
7. Li S, Wang Y, Xue J, Zhao N, Zhu T. The impact
of COVID-19 epidemic declaration on
psychological consequences: A study on active
Weibo users. Int J Environ Res Public Health.
2020; 17(6): 1-9.
8. Kowalski CM, Schermer JA. Hardiness,
Perseverative Cognition, Anxiety, and HealthRelated Outcomes: A Case for and Against
Psychological Hardiness. Psychol Rep. 2019;
9. Kobasa SC, Maddi SR, Kahn S. Hardiness and
health: a prospective study. J Pers Soc Psychol.
10. Bartone PT, Homish GG. Influence of
hardiness, avoidance coping, and combat
exposure on depression in returning war
veterans: A moderated-mediation study. J Affect
Disord. 2020; 265:511-518.
11. Heidari Tafreshi G, Structural Equation
Modeling Approach in Explaining the
Relationship between Attachment Style and
Control Source with Marital Satisfaction in
Faculty Members of Islamic Azad University,
Roodehen Branch. Educational Management
Research Quarterly. 2012; 3 (3): 23-42. (in
12. Thompson SC, Sobolew-Shubin A, Galbraith
ME, Schwankovsky L, Cruzen D. Maintaining
perceptions of control: finding perceived control
in low-control circumstances. J Pers Soc Psychol.
13. Khorand M, Mirzaeian B, Barabari A, A
comparative study of stubbornness
management of professional, semi-professional
and novice athletes. Physiology and
Management Research in Sport. 2015; 8, 1: 154-
147. (in Persian).
14. Alam S, Maleki B, Monazami M, “The Effect
of Swimming Training On Personality Traits in
Non-Athlete Female Students”. Motor Behavior
(Research on Sport Science). 2013; 5(12): 113-
128 (in Persian).
15. Allen MS, Greenlees I, Jones M. An
investigation of the five-factor model of
personality and coping behaviour in sport. J Sports Sci. 2011; 29(8):841-850.
16. Sokhtehzari S, Farzan F, Dosti M,
Comparison of personality traits of athletic and
non-athletic students of medical universities.
Special issue of health humanities. 2019; 28, 1,
47-36. (In Persian).
17. Kiamarsi A, Construction and validation of a
scale for measuring psychological toughness
and examining its relationship with personality
type a, spring center, self-esteem, physical
complaints and academic performance in male
and female students of Islamic Azad University,
Ahvaz Branch, Master Thesis. Islamic Azad
University of Ahvaz. 1997; (In Persian).
18. Youseliani G, Habibi M, Soleimani I, The
Relationship between Optimal Disciplinary
Behavior and Family Performance, A Source of
Student Control and Self-Esteem, Journal of
School Psychology, 2012; Volume 1, Number 2.
19. Heymann DL, Shindo N; WHO Scientific and
Technical Advisory Group for Infectious Hazards.
COVID-19: what is next for public health? Lancet.
2020; 395(10224):542-545. doi:10.1016/S0140-
20. Cheung JC, Ho LT, Cheng JV, Cham EYK, Lam
KN. Staff safety during emergency airway
management for COVID-19 in Hong Kong. Lancet
Respir Med. 2020; 8(4): e19. doi:10.1016/S2213-
21. Ramezani F, Hejaz M, The role of resilience
and psychological toughness in the mental
health of athletes and non-athletes. Two
Quarterly Journal of Clinical Psychology. 2017;
15 (2): 27-36.
22. Kashani V, Farokhi A, Kazemnejad A, Shaikh
M, Validity and reliability of the Persian version
of sport mental toughness questionnaire
(SMTQ). Motor Behavior, 2015; 2(20), 49-72. (In
23. Jones G, Hanton Sh, Connaughton D, A
Framework of Mental Toughness in the World’s
Best Performers. The Sport Psychologist. 2007;
21. 243-264. 10.1123/tsp.21.2.243.
24. Crust L, Azadi K, Mental toughness and
athletes' use of psychological strategies.
European Journal of Sport Science. 2010; 10. 43-
25. Mutz J, Clough PJ, Papageorgiou KA. Do
Individual Differences in Emotion Regulation
Mediate the Relationship Between Mental
Toughness and Symptoms of
Depression? Journal of Individual Differences.
2017; May 24; 38:71-
26. Madrigal, L., Gill, D. L., & Willse, J. T. Gender
and the relationships among mental toughness,
hardiness, optimism and coping in collegiate
athletics: A structural equation modeling
approach. Journal of Sport Behavior. 2017;
27. Jones MI, Parker JK. Mindfulness mediates
the relationship between mental toughness and
pain catastrophizing in cyclists. Eur J Sport Sci.
28. Sidhu A, Arora A K, A study of passion and
locus of control among athletes and nonathletes. International Journal of Yoga,
Physiotherapy and Physical Education. 2017,
29. Chugh G, Kalw R, & Jha P, Locus of control of
cricket players. SPORT - Science & Practice, 2012;
30. Samaei L, Nobakht Ramezani Z, & Hosseini
Semnani A, Relationship between locus of
control (internal-external) and a feeling of the
loneliness between athletic and non-athletic girl. European Journal of Experimental Biology, 2012;
31. Joshua C. Watson, The Effect of Athletic
Identity and Locus of Control on the Stress
Perceptions of Community College StudentAthletes, Community College Journal of
Research and Practice, 2016; 40:9, 729-
738, DOI: 10.1080/10668926.2015.1072595
32. Mehri S, Parvazi Shendi M, Ajiluchi B,
Comparing self-esteem, a source of control and
perfectionism in athletic and non-athletic
students. Journal of Research in Educational
Systems. 2017; No. 38. 241-219.
33. Akbari Moayed S, The role of the source of
control and the ability to solve social problems
in predicting students' motivation for progress.
Growth Psychology. 2019; 8 (3): 73-80.
34. Ghaderi, D. “Investigation and Comparison of
Relationship between the Big Five Factor,
Happiness and Sport Achievement in National
Team, Professional and Non-Professional
Athletics of Eastern Azerbaijan”. Journal of
Behavioral Sciences, 2012; 11 (4): 107-136 (in
35. Shabani Bahar Gh, Yelfani, Ali Qarlaqi S,
Determining the relationship between the
source of control and general health of athletic
and non-athletic students of the University of
Tehran. Sport Managment. 2010; No. 7: 59-43