1. American Psychiatric, Diagnostic and
Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. (5th ed.),
Washington, DC: London, England. Autther.2013
2. White S.W, keoing K, Scahill L. Social Skills
development in children with autism spectrum
disorders: A review of the intervention
research. Journal of Autism and Developmental
Disorders. 2002; 37(10): 1858- 1868 .
3. Kuoch H. Social story interventions for young
children with autism spectrum disorders. Journal of Focus on Atism and other Development
Disabilities.2003; 18(4): 219-227.
4. Delano M, Snell M. EThe effects of social
stories on the social engagement of children
with autism. Journal of Positive Behavior
5. Carlson R. Therapeutic use of story in therapy
with children. Guidance & Conseling.2005;
6. eiss M. J, LaRue R. H, Newcomer A. Social skills
and autism: understanding and addressinh the
deficits. In J. L Matson. Applied behavior analysis
for children with autism spectrum disorder. New
York, USA, Springer.2009
7. Thomson K, Walters K, Martin G, Yu C. T.
Teaching adaptive and social skills to individuals
with autism spectrum disorders. In J. L, Matson.
Sturmey, P. International handbook of autism
and developmental disorders. New York, USA,
8. Eren B. The Use of Music Interventions to
Improve Social Skills in Adolescents with Autism
Spectrum Disorders in Integrated Group Music
Therapy. Social and Behavioral Sciences.2015;
197 (7): 207-213.
9. Eilers H, Hayes S. Exposure and response
prevention therapy with cognitive dsfusion
exercises to reduce repetitive and restrictive
behaviors displayed by children with autism
spectrum disorderOriginal. Research in Autism
Spectrum Disorders, In Press.2015
10. Levinson J , Reid G .The effects of exercise
intensity on the stereotypic behaviors of
individuals with autism. Adapted Physical
Activity Quarterly.1993; 10: 255–268.
11. Lang L, Koegel L , Ashbaugh K ,Regester A ,
Ence W , Smith W , Smith A. Peer relationship
in physical activity contexts: A road less traveled
in youth sport and exercise psychology research.
2003. 4 (3):25-39.
12. Powers S, Thibadeau S, Rose K. Antecedent
exercise and its effects on self-stimulation.
Behav Interv. 1992;7:15–22
13-. Pan C. Y. Effects of water exercise swimming
program on aquatic skills and social behaviors in
children with autism spectrum disorders.
Autism. 2010; 14 (1): 9-28.
14. Fragala-Pinkham M, Haley S.M, O’Neil M. E.
Group aquatic aerobic exercise for children with
disabilities. Developmental Medicine & Child
Neurology.2008; 50 (11): 822–827.
15. Neely L, Rispoli M , Gerow S , Ninci J. Effects
of antecedent exercise on academic
engagement and stereotypy during instruction.
Behav Modif.2015; 39 (1): 98-116.
16. Hilton CL, Cumpata K , Klohr C , Gaetke S ,
Artner A , Johnson H , Dobbs S. Effects of
exergaming on executive function and motor
skills in children with autism spectrum disorder:
a pilot study. Am J Occup Ther. 2014;68 (1):57-
17. Srinivasan S, Pescatello L, Bhat A. Current
perspectives on physical activity and exercise
recommendations for children and adolescents
with autism spectrum disorders. Phys
therapy.2014; 94 (6): 875-89
18. Sowa M, Ruud M. Effects of physical exercise
on Autism Spectrum Disorders. Research in
Autism Spectrum Disorders.2012; 6 (1): 46-57.
19. Oriel C, Kathryn N, George K, Cheryl L, Peckus
R, Semon A. The Effects of Aerobic Exercise on
Academic Engagement in Young Children with
Autism Spectrum Disorder. Pediatric Physical
Therapy. 2011;23 (2): 187-193.
20. Chan A, Sze S, Siu N, Lau E, Cheung M. A
chinese mind-body exercise improves selfcontrol of children with autism: a randomized
controlled trial. PLoS One.2013; 8 (7): 68-100.
21. Gallahue D. L, Ozmun J. C. Understanding
motor development: infants, children, adolescents, adults (6th ed.). Boston: McGrawHill.2006
22. Sowa M, Meulenbroek R. Effects of physical
exercise on Autism spectrum Disorders: A metaanalysis. Research in Autism .2011;6: 46-57.
23. Finken M. E. Effect of participation in
Taekwondo on college women selfconcept.
PMS.1990; 71 (3): 891-894.
24. Movahedi A , Bahrami F, Mazaheri Z ,
Marandi ZM. Improvement in social dysfunction
in Three Boys with Asperger Sundrome following
long term Kata techniques training .Cognitive
and behavioral research. 2016; 6(1):33-50.
25. Bass M. M , Duchowny C. A , Llabre M. M.
The effect of therapeutic horseback riding on
social functioning in children with autism.
Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders.
2009; 39 (9) :1261-1267.
26. Pan C-Y. The efficacy of an aquatic program
on physical fitness and aquatic skills in children
with and without autism spectrum disorders. Res
Autism Spect Dis. 2011;5:657–665.
27. Garcı´a-Villamisar D. A , Dattilo J. Social and
Clinical effects of a leisure program on adults
with autism spectrum disorder. Research in
Autism Spectrum Disorders. 2011; 5 (1): 246-
28. Koning C, Magill-Evans J. Social and
Language Skills inAdolescent Boys with
AspergerSyndrome. Autism: Journal ofResearch
and Practice.2005; 5:23-36.
29. Rafeie T. Autism, evaluation and treatment.
30. Maione L, Mirenda P. Effects of video
modeling and videofeedback on peer-Directed
sociallanguage skills of a child with Miller ،M. C. ،
Cooke، N. L.، Test، D.2006.
31. Kern L, Koegel R.L , Dyer K , Blew P,A,
Fenton L.R. The effects of physical exercise on
self-stimulation and appropriate responding
inautistic children". Journal of Autism and
Developmental Disorder. 1982; 12: 399-419.
32. Salgueiro E, Nunes L, Barros A, Maroco J,
SalgueiroA I, Santos M E D. Effects of adolphin
interaction program on children with autism
spectrum disorders-an exploratoryresearch.
BMC Res Note.2012; 5(199): 1-8.
33. Nathanson D E. Dolphins and kids: A
communication experiment. Congress
proceedings of the XVI world assembly of the
world organization for preschool education.
Florida: Ocean World; Fort Lauderdale.
34. Bakhshipour E , Rahnama N , Sourtihi H ,
Eskadari Z , Izadi S. Comparing the effects of an
aerobic exercise program and group-based play
therapy on the balance of children with
Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD).
Journal of research in rehabilitation sciences
.2013; 9 (2): 161-170 .
35. Kosari S , Keyhani F , Hamayattalab R , Arab.
AE. Effect of a Selected Physical Activity Program
on the Development of Motor Skills in Attention
Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and
Autism (HFA) Children. Development and motor
36. Drew S, Atter E. Can’t Play Won’t Play Simply
Sizzling Ideas to get the Ball Rolling for Children
with Dyspraxia. London, Jessica Kingsley
Publishers. 2008; (3)60-95.
37. Doty AK, McEwen IR, Parker D, Laskin J.
Effects of testing context on ball skill
Performance in 5-year-old children with and
without developmental delay. Physical
therapy.1999; 79 (9): 818-26.
38. Ahmadi J, Safari T, Hematiyan M , Khalili Z.
Evaluation of psychometric indices of autistic
diagnostic test(GARS).Cognitive and behavioral
research .2012;1 (1):87-104 [in Persian]39. Zhao M, Chen S. The Effects of Structured
Physical Activity Program on Social Interaction
and Communication for Children with Autism.
BioMed Research International .2018(107):1-
40. Hashemi A, Sheikh A, Shahnaz Sh. Effect of
regular exercise on social interactions in children
with intellectual disability. J Rehab Med. 2019;
41. Rangani A, Hemmati Alamdarloo GH,
Shojaei S, Asghari Nekah, SM. The effectiveness
of puppet play therapy on social skills male
students with autism. Journal of exceptional
people. 2015; 5(20): 70-81.